Pages

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Getting Organised: My Kikki-K Planner

Just before Christmas I bought this fab & sparkly large Ocean Kikki-K planner. I've finally taken the plunge and swapped from my normal diary over to a leather planner which I am loving.




Here it is all pretty on my desk with the awesome name plate one of my kiddos and her Dad made me for Christmas.
It's on sale at the moment! 

I had been looking at them for a while and ended up finding the same planner (with a band rather than the button) second hand on ebay (bargain hunter) then I purchased the cute planner pages to go inside, with this years calendar.



I've been busy decorating and have a few cute bits and pieces from Daiso, Typo, Happie Scrappie & Studio Calico. 






I also bought a 'few' cute other pieces from Kikki-K during the sales.

I'm loving looking at all of the cute planners and decorations on instagram & the Plan with Me YouTube videos, like my friend Stef's at Noveltea Corner
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10