Pages

Saturday 8 February 2014

5 for Friday {7th of Feb}

How'd it get to be the weekend already?! We have been so busy this week that I realised today that I had forgotten to take photos of  the amazing things we have been up to :( so this has become more of a mishmash of the last 2 weeks since our school year has begun.

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs to share my {almost photo free & completely random} 5 for Friday :)

~ One ~
My new classroom is one giant space which my teaching buddy and I share. I really need to take new pics but it's a pretty amazing classroom. We are loving it!



~Two~
We started Maths this week by creating our number bracelets to 10. We looked at ways we can make 10, quick ways to count it, colour patterns and "good" counting.


~Three~
The first few weeks have been routine, routine, routine! We have been using these social stories and visual reminders. Check them out in my store or click the pic's for a direct link.



As well as this freebie which you can find here



~Four~
It has been birthday central in my room this week. If I see another chocolate frog I may be sick. And because that statement is pretty gross here is a rainbow that was above our place on Monday night. Ain't it pretty?!


~Five~
I was very lucky to meet up with StefPaula & Alison in Kyneton two weeks ago. The town is super adorable & because this post is random here are some pics of the town {but not one of the 4 of us together because we forgot, lol}.






Happy weekend :)

post signature


1 comment:

  1. Random and photo free? Sounds like most of my Five for Fridays! :)
    Can't believe you girls didn't take photos of your catch up... bad bloggers!

    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

    ReplyDelete

09 10