Pages

Friday 5 September 2014

Five for Friday~ September

Today I am feeling like....



Plus Friday is a great excuse to be linking up with Kasey from Doodlebugs to share what I've been up to.





*These cute numbers come from Mel at From the Pond from here and they are free!*

Meet our Tattling Turtles! I thought this idea was silly but it WORKS, people! These little dudes are changing my life! And giving me back my sanity. I found the poster here but I also really like this one too.



The kidlets were awesome at our school Athletics last week. They were the cutest!


We are becoming superstars at Predicting!




We have been collecting Data and creating simple graphs using this freebie.




Although Spring has officially hit I am still loving coffee on these colder mornings. Yummo.



post signature

3 comments:

  1. The Tattling Turtles look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coffee looks great - just the thing for Saturday mornings
    Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tattle Turtle?! Great idea! Anything to stop the kids from dobbing on each other to me all the time. Thanks for sharing :)

    Zoe
    Oh the Little Wonders

    ReplyDelete

09 10