Pages

Friday 24 October 2014

Five for Friday a.k.a. The one without any broken vases

Oh my goodness we survived 'til Friday! It's been a l-o-ng week but we made it. Another Friday means another link up with Kasey over at Doodle Bugs for a Five for Friday.

I actually took enough photos this week to do a day-by-day recap! Yay. So, without further a-do here is a flashback of our week:

Monday
We made these adorable apple poems from Deanna Jump.




Tuesday
We had our final day of swimming.



Wednesday
I made this super cute My Little Monster Mini-Reader. Go to my 'Fans Only' tab on my Facebook page to download it.


Thursday
Some Lego building.




Friday
Today was a day and a half. We went on excursion to our local Chinese Museum. It was awesome, it was tiring, it was a little bit too long but we didn't break anything* so that is winning! Our town has a long, rich Chinese culture that began with the gold rush and has continued with the wonderful work of the Chinese association. It's a great place to visit.

*We had a close call with some vases... but all was good.






I'm almost falling asleep typing this so I'm ready for some much needed sleep. Hope your week was epic, amazing and hilarious. 

Happy weekend, post signature

2 comments:

  1. What a fun excursion! I am a little like you I always worry one of my kiddos is going to wreak havoc on something that can never be replaced, talk about stress levels! Enjoy your weekend.

    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bec! Your Chinese Museum photos look like many my daughter took in China on study abroad. You are lucky to have that nearby. See you around. Kathleen
    Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete

09 10