Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Currently July

I'm so excited that it is July, mainly because we are now on Winter break but also because it's Currently time! Linking up with Farley to share the July love. 


As we're on holidays this one is pretty straight forward. 

Listening, Loving, Thinking & Wanting
I love holidays! Sleeping in, running and actually looking after myself is the best! The only thing that could make it better would be sunshine :)

Needing
To do some school work, post more stuff in my store & clean up my computer files. 

All Star
Not sure if my bluntness is a gift but I definitely say it how I see it.... My filter can be fairly dodgy. 

Hope you are enjoying your break where ever you are :)


5 comments:

  1. I need to clean up my computer files too....but enjoying summer vacation is much more fun!
    I hope you continue to enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use some sunshine too! I also need to organize my computer files! Enjoy your holiday!!

    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cleaning up my computer files is on my list too. We've got plenty of sunshine here in the Bahamas... just way too much humidity! I'm looking forward to Vegas and dry heat! Enjoy your break!
    Joya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same way when it comes to bluntness! I think that sometimes we need to have a filter, but other times our honesty is a necessity (or so I hope!) Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

    Paige
    Paiges of Learning

    ReplyDelete

09 10