Pages

Saturday 24 October 2015

Hamburger Collages

My class have been loving making collages in the last few weeks. If you follow me on Instagram you would have seen a few pics of our awesome artworks.

We began our unit getting all inspired by Claes Oldenburg and his amazing Pop Art sculptures & 'floor' artworks. After focusing on the floor burger and exploring that collage is "cutting with scissors" (thank you Henri Matisse), we made our own Burger PopArt Collages.


The kiddos used some of my templates to cut out their own pieces from felt, paper, tissue paper & cellophane, as well as making some of their own.




If you would like to make your own, I have the templates available in my store that are easily photocopied onto coloured paper to create the collages. Click on the any of the images above or this link to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10