Pages

Saturday 7 November 2015

A Spring Five for Friday

I'm taking a few minutes between report writing this morning to link up with Kasey at Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday. It's been a while!


~ One ~

We had a fun night at the Zart Christmas PD this week. I really love these nights and getting to see teacher peeps I haven't seen in a while. Plus making awesome crafts is a bonus! Can't wait for Christmas.







~ Two ~

We made some Starry Night inspired art this week, focusing on a impressionist style using oil pastels to create some texture. Kiddos loved it! 





~ Three ~
Finally found the perfect portable record player. She is a gem!



~ Four ~
Tuesday was Melbourne Cup. As I have a million and one things to do at the minute I hadn't planned on including any activities this year but the kiddos twisted my arm. They turned these horse patterns into these amazing horse statues independently. Love how these kiddos minds work!




~ Five ~
We are loving Spring here and so is our garden!


Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10